Here is where my life and ideas become public. To put it simply, this blog is my brains overflow zone. Sometimes it won't make sense, sometimes it will be bizarre, but it's me :D
Friday, February 16, 2007
Don't you hate it when you are done with a blog and still have 17 words to go? I'm done!
"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book."
"Hide not your talents, they for use were made. What's a sun-dial in the shade?"
"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all."
"If you work on a lobster boat, sneaking up behind someone and pinching him is probably a joke that gets old real fast."
"You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million."
"He who laughs last didn't get it."
"The ultimate sign of maturity is knowing just how immature you really are."
"People forget how fast you did a job - but they remember how well you did it."
"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice." - Bill Cosby
No comments:
Post a Comment